Land off Crab Apple Lane, Haddiscoe, Norfolk, NR14 6SJ
Extraction of Sand and Gravel with low level restoration to meadow species rich grassland
with an ephemeral water body: Breedon Trading Limited
The public consultation period has now reopened in relation to Land off Crab Apple Lane, Haddiscoe, Norfolk, NR14 6SJ: Extraction of Sand and Gravel with low level restoration to meadow species rich grassland with an ephemeral water body: Breedon Trading Limited.
Comments had to be submitted by 27th December 2023. We will update this page when more information is received.
The additional and amended information received by Breedons (listed below) can be viewed in full on the planning portal: http://eplanning.norfolk.gov.uk/Pla…/Display/FUL/2022/0056
• 201022NCCSDD Haddiscoe Reg 25_Redacted
• Add G 230810_037.004_HADD009Rev.A_Concept Restoration Plan
• Add K 2022_05_26_H20_002_A – Site Plan
• Addendum A – J000279-SK101C – revised access location
• Addendum B_HADD001Rev.C – HADD008Rev.C_Rev Working Phases
• Addendum C – Haddiscoe_TS AIA AMS 2023-10-17
• Addendum D CE-HA-2301-RP01 – FINAL
• Addendum E Manor Farm – HIA Final
• Addendum F – Dust Management Plan V1
• Addendum H Final 230821_037 004_Haddiscoe_LVIA_Addendum_Issue & Graphics
• Addendum I _Manor Farm Haddiscoe_Noise Technical Note_v1
• Addendum J ES Appendix 12.6_WSI
• Breedon Haddiscoe Regulation 25 Response Final (003)
public holidays. Comments can be submitted by emailing MaWP@norfolk.gov.uk or in writing.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact the case officer, Andrew Sierakowski on
This application will be discussed at our meeting on Monday 6th November, 7pm at Haddiscoe Village Hall.
To view the application in full please go to the Norfolk County Council Planning Website: http://eplanning.norfolk.gov.uk/Planning/Display/FUL/2022/0056.
Breedon held a pre-application consultation exercise with the public on Thursday 16th June at Haddiscoe Village Hall. The information boards, which were on display at the meeting can be viewed here: